Digital Marketing Internship: We are hiring 1-2 interns for the summer
by Andrew Krebs-Smith | May 15
Social Fulcrum is looking for 1-2 paid interns to join our team within the next couple of weeks. Ideally you are a recent graduate looking to test out a start-up work environment. We want people who are open to solving new challenges every day, assuming a huge amount of responsibility relative to his/her experience, and those who enjoy working hard within a fun workplace.
We are not the typical marketing agency. Instead of coming up with smart ideas for clients and then hoping that they work, we’ve developed a systematic way to test the variables that go into marketing and optimize them quickly. This has resulted in huge success for our clients – on average we are able to lower our clients cost of acquisition by at least 75% within 90 days.
- Administrative Tasks
- Ordering food
- Stocking the fridge
- Ordering office supplies
- Taking notes during meetings
- Leadership Support
- Assisting CEO and COO
- Researching all sorts of things
- Potential Additional Responsibilities Based on Qualifications:
- Assisting with bookkeeping/invoicing
- Financial projections
- Demonstrated autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to think critically about ambiguous tasks
- Some level of business knowledge
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Have you ever worked at a small company? What did you like/dislike?
- Why do you want to work for Social Fulcrum?
- If you were a cartoon character, who would you be and why?