[Virtual] Expert Q&A: Retaining Clients during Economic Uncertainty
Thursday, April 23rd, 2:30pm ET
About this Event
Times are rapidly changing, and businesses are being affected by the economic downturn. CallRail is bringing together hand-selected digital agency leaders and experts to help guide you through the world’s current state. These experts will teach you how to retain (and even acquire) new clients by pivoting your business strategies to what’s working in the market now.
Content will consist of mini-sessions of 15-20 minutes, followed by live Q&A. You will have a chance to ask thought leaders, who have led their companies through previous downturns, questions on the challenges you are currently facing during the open discussion segments.
We are working to finalize our speaker lineup. Here is who we currently have presenting and the content they’ll be covering:
- Tony Lael, Partner, Fannit | Helping brick-and-mortar businesses temporarily pivot to eCommerce
- Ryan Garrow, Director, Partnerships, and Client Solutions, Logical Position | Free money from Google, and what to do with it
- Alex Glenn, Founder, PartnerPrograms.io | How agencies can build additional revenue streams
- Noah Freeman, CTO and Co-founder, Social Fulcrum | Managing through the crisis: Facebook ad strategies for turbulent times
- Panel Q&A session with all speakers