Ecovent sells a temperature zoning system that helps keep your home’s heating/cooling system comfortable and energy-efficient by giving you room-by-room temperature measurement and control. Ecovent asked us several key questions:
- Who buys Ecovents? What are the characteristics of their target audiences?
- What are the benefits that most interest Ecovent customers? Comfort, control, efficiency, ease, etc.?
- What would be the primary channel for sales?
- What is the cost of new customer acquisition (COCA)?
- How large can sales scale and in what amount of time?
- How low can we drive COCA?
Ecovent’s situation is similar to many startups in the traction/growth stage. We used several of our core processes to identify the optimal audience, messages, channel, and economic metrics:
- Testing ad images
- Testing ad copy
- Identifying and testing new potential audiences
- Defining target segmentation
- Audience, Ad and Website Optimization
- Increased click through rate (CTR) by over 300%
- Identified an incredibly counterintuitive image that drove the best click through rates.
- This test highlighted the importance of testing a range of creative options
- Lowered Ecovent’s cost of new customer acquisition (COCA) by over 80% in less than 8 weeks.
“Social Fulcrum is effective and sharp. They understand this process and use analytics to make smart decisions that lower acquisition costs.”
-Yoel Kelman, Co-Founder/COO, Ecovent
Reduction in COCA
We reduced the cost of customer acquisition by 80% in under 2 months.