Fetch is a personal buying assistant, powered by real people who make buying easy. The user is able to describe the product, and have a professional shopper find the best price available online and place the order for you. Fetch wanted to:
- Identify and lower the cost of customer acquisition as much as possible and as quickly as possible
- Focus on targeting the right users, not necessarily the cheapest
- Build brand awareness and drive registration within market segmentation
- Optimize ad campaigns for conversions (app installs)
Employ our structured testing methodology and custom analytics package to identify and drive down the cost of customer acquisition.
- Test ad images
- Test ad copy
- Define target segmentation
- Leverage partnerships and promote Fetch across social channels that focus on our target segments
We identified the user personas and audience segments with the ideal ratio of low-cost and high-purchase behavior. We then optimized the campaign by testing a range of creative options against those audiences. Our process netted over 80% reduction in the cost to acquire an ideal user within just two weeks. After optimizing the cost of acquisition we then focused on making the funnel more efficient by creating a segmented retargeting and email automation campaign, which increased conversion rates by over 60%.
Reduction in COCA
We reduced the cost of customer acquisition by 80%, and it's still decreasing!