We’re Finalists!

Social Fulcrum is proud to announce that we’ve been selected as finalists in the Facebook Communications category of PR News’ Digital PR Awards! As a small, three-year-old company, we’re thrilled to be included among much larger agencies like Hunter Public Relations, RF Binder, and Weber Shandwick.

We were selected as finalists based on our work on Facebook for DiabetesWellBeing.com, an informational website for people with diabetes. Launching the Facebook page in January of this year, we grew the audience on this channel to include more than 46,000 users (likes) with an incredibly modest advertising budget (less than $1,200). This is due in part to smart, community-focused ads that helped us reach people on Facebook with diabetes, but even the incredibly low average cost-per-like we’ve been able to maintain for this page throughout the past 10 months (~$0.04) only accounts for approximately 63% of total likes achieved. This means that the remaining 37% (~17,000) were achieved organically due to strategically-crafted posts that inspired interactions and shares. In fact, the current likes to People Talking About This (PTAT) ratio for the page is 28%, whereas studies indicate the average likes to PTAT ratio for some of the most engaging brands is just 6%.

Screen Shot 2013-10-09 at 8.53.14 PM

Our success extends beyond Facebook though. Due to effective content distribution on this channel, we’ve been able to increase Facebook website referrals by 600%, and currently website traffic from Facebook accounts for 28% of total monthly site visits.

We’re pretty excited about these results, and are looking forward to the PR News’ Digital PR Awards Luncheon on November 5, where we’ll find out if we won!

Facebook Content Promotion Secrets

FacebooktwitterpinterestlinkedinmailFacebooktwitterpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a Reply

Questions? Comments? Click here to contact us.